Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've been tagged.....

....by boatshedchic and I believe I now have to state 7 random thing about myself; here goes.

1. My name is Michelle
2. I live in Sydney, Australia
3. I STILL love Duran Duran
4. I have 2 beautiful girls aged 8 and 9
5. I play the guitar (well ...I can play)
6. I REALLY feel the cold
7. I love the show Will & Grace.

OK.....now the people I am tagging are:

1. Jenn Lee at Let your Creativity Flow
2. Anna at Absolutely Beautiful Things
3. Kris at Kris's Color Stripes
4. My Notting Hill
5. Cote de Texas
6. Pink Wallpaper
7. Me Myself and I

I am sorry if you have been tagged before.......I hope you don't mind me tagging you (I bitten off all my nails while doing this).........I am only new and I just picked my favourites :(

5 comments:

My Notting Hill said...

This is my first time being tagged! Good timing because I'm heading off for a week long business trip & was wondering what I would post about. Michele

Jennifer Lee said...

i've been tagged before but i do not mind doing it again :)

thanks for the tag.

jenn lee~

beth said...

Thanks for being such a good sport about the tag! I know it's quite a difficult thing. I'm enjoying reading your blog :)

cotedetexas said...

http://cotedetexas.blogspot.com/2007/08/tag-im-it-oy.html

Hi - thanks so much! here' my list from this summer, not much has changed. still eating the salad. sad.

Anonymous said...

I was tagged a few times last year...You can check it out here:

http://vanessareynoso.blogspot.com/2007/04/im-it.html

So envious that you can play the guitar. My husband has a HUGE collection. He's tried teaching me but I've realized that I'm not musically inclined! Bummer.