Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just simplicity..........

Stunning monochromatics.......


Pops of colour...........

Texture takes centre stage......



I love any cushion ...........


Stunning white against delicious chocolate...


lots of chocolate...........You need alot of light for this much !

I love this chair and lamp.........very cosy !!!

Shiny metallics and hazy hues.......


Love the simplicity .......not to mention the large window and stool


too cute !!!

richard birch photography, Sydney Australia

Drop in for a browse, fabulous portfolio.

1 comment:

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE THAT SHINY METALLIC CHAIR!!!! Of course I don't believe the white would fit my lifestle... I'll give you 2 reasons why... one is 10 and the other is 13... although if I had a room with a lock and an alarm it might be safe... LOL!