Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ceramics.........

I have started a pottery class.............it is soooooooo relaxing to sit and mold clay......my creations are extremely 'organic' but I'm certainly having fun playing around.


Here is my coil bottle, slab cheese and dip set and my daughter keira made herself a cheeky dish.


This dish unfortunately came out with a lovely big crack in it......I have another cooking this week to replace it.



Coil bottle at different angles........I'm looking for a better angle to photograph it from.....there doesn't seem to be one :)




I have made a few spoon rests.....this was my first one so I kept it.


Playing around with shapes and paints


Please notice my lovely drips.........these were intentional.




I love playing with clay !

3 comments:

Shellbells said...

what a clever creative chicki you are!!! love them all.

Fifi Flowers said...

Very cute! ETSY store material!

elsie said...

they are so lovely!